Academic Year 2021-22 Update
We are open by appointment only this fall.
Please note that orientations will not be offered in the Fall 2020 Semester. Students who were oriented in the past will retain access (see eligibility and requirements).
Due to social distancing requirements, there will be limited orientations for Spring 2021. Information about orientation availability will be communicated shortly.
Make a Tech Consultation.
Reservation / Use Protocol
- Please follow the building selection and testing steps outlined in the access protocol carefully.
- Make a Technician Consultation.
- Request a seat at least 48 hours in advance of coming to campus. After scheduling a technician consultation (or sometimes even during one), request a seat via getspace.newschool.edu in the relevant area.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
About the Digital Photo Labs
Digital facilities consist of two 16-station Mac Pro computers with 24″ Eizo monitors, several flatbed scanners, and four Flextight Imacon scanners for professional-quality film scanning. These machines are loaded with the latest Adobe software, including After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere. The Digital Photo Labs are also equipped with many output options, including several small and large format printers.
Students also have access to a variety of scanners and printers through IT Technology Labs.
Additional Flextight Imacon Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall, 55 West 13th Street, 8th floor Open Lab
- 6 East 16th Street, 6th floor, The Innovation Center (Open Lab)
- 6 East 16th Street, 7th floor, D703 Computer Classroom
Additional Large Format Flatbed Scanners are located at:
- 6 East 16th St: lab workstations D707-01 through 03, D1131-01
- 6 East 16th St: Innovation Center, D6 (6th floor) lab area
- 25 East 13th St: Parsons East lab workstations E208A-14, E300A-01
- Arnhold Hall, 55 West 13th St: 8th floor lab workstations i802-10,11,13,14,16,23,24,31,32,33,43
Slide Scanners are located at:
- Arnhold Hall, 55 West 13th St., 8th floor Lab
Additional locations and costs for Plotters & Photo Printers can be accessed here.
Restrictions apply. Contact ERC for more information.
Featured Equipment and Tools
- Inkjet Plotter
- Mac Pro
- Photo Scanner